The GOTO brand of products is a core part of the collaboration suite used in day to day activities. This document references two core products:
- GoToMeeting – Digital meeting presence and conferencing services software. This meeting platform is used to host conference calls, screen sharing sessions, or a combined voice and digital presence session.
- Jive - VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phone system. This phone system is for day to day calls between co-workers and external parties. You each have a direct line, extension, voicemail box, and SMS (text messaging) capabilities.
Table of Contents
You already have an account that has been set up by your administrator; it is now your responsibility to ensure that you login and set up your personal preferences.
- Visit http://gotomeeting.com
- Select “Login” you are presented with the following screen
- In the bottom right notice “My Company ID” please click that button
- The “Sign in with your company ID” screen appears, please enter your e-mail address ([email protected])
- Your corporate credentials login system takes over. Follow the prompts provided.
Key First Steps
- Follow on-screen instructions to set up your personalized room
- You will be propmpted to change your timezone, once you do so, and click “save” you can close the window.
- Ensure you can launch a GoTo Meeting, by launching your meeting room, by visiting https://global.gotomeeting.com
- You do not need to install any extra software at this point, as your administrator has installed all required software on your machine.
Goto Meeting has been integrated into outlook calendar by the administrator. You have access via Outlook Web Access and Outlook for windows. The steps are detailed below:
- Create a new meeting invite by selecting the calendar.
- Notice a new “GoTo Meeting” icon.”
- A login prompt pops up if this is the first time you’ve logged on, follow the same login instructions from the “Account Login” section.
- Once the login process is complete, you notice a new sidebar.
- There is an option for a “Meeting Room” or to “Generate a New Meeting Link.”
- Meeting Room – the same room used for every meeting
- Generate a new meeting link- A private room generates for the meeting your scheduling.
- Click one of the two options, and your meeting populates with the required information. Insert your agenda above the pre-populated information.
Please utilize the following resources to train yourself on the GoTo Meeting product:
Quick Start Training Videos:
Goto Meeting 101
Latest & Greatest Features
Live Training (Register For Training Sessions)
Full Product Support Center
Jive – Phone System
Phone Hardware Overview
- Quick How-To Videos - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cRWWlpjGaPRNfqzftvJRI508rBTFUTU
- Quick Start Guide - https://jive.com/resources/support_page/phone-guides/yealink-t48s/
- Video Library - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cRWWlpjGaPRgC0MDiFNe8Cu82hB8jHj
- PDF Reference Sheet - https://logmeincdn.azureedge.net/jivemedia/library/resources/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/01/starCodes.pdf
- Support Center Link - https://support.goto.com/jive/help/what-are-jives-star-codes-jive-star-codes
The web and desktop application are mirror interfaces.
Find the desktop app using the following icon
Web/Desktop App Training Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvQ5dZ7uQ0I (Ignore the information around changing your password, as your password is under management by single sign-on.
Quick Reference Guide
Check Shared Voicemail
Record Dial By Name Directory Name (Corporate Offices Only)
Change Voicemail Passcode
Transfer A Call
Warm Transfer (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHtO50QLRfw)
Blind Transfer (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI1QbC9T5D0)
Put A Call On Hold